As you can probably feel it is getting pretty cold out there, so why not warm yourself up two easy to make winter warmer cocktail recipes from Bacardi.
These cocktails are perfect for Christmas cocktails or New Year’s cocktails celebrations during this cold winter period.
THE GREY GOOSE FRENCH COFFEE
- 35mls Grey Goose La Poire
- 75mls Warm Speciality Filter Coffee
- 15mls Demerara Sugar Syrup
- Double Cream
- Garnished with ground nutmeg
Build all ingredients in a French coffee glass. Float double cream on top.
BOMBAY SAPPHIRE SPICED APPLE TEA
- 50mls BOMBAY SAPPHIRE
- 15mls Martini Bianco
- 20mls fresh lemon juice
- 3 thin slices of apple
- 1 cinnamon stick; 3 clove; 3 cardamom pods (broken); ¼ vanilla bean
- 1 black tea bag
- 15mls honey
- 150mls water
- 50mls unfiltered/cloudy apple juice
Add water, honey and apple to a pot and heat
Add spices and tea bag when hot and allow to simmer for 5 minutes
Remove tea bag and add apple juice. Strain.
Add BOMBAY SAPPHIRE, Martini Rosso and fresh lemon juice and stir before serving.
Serve in a large teacup
Garnish: Orange zest spent apple slices and nutmeg sprinkle.