Goose Island Beer Co has partnered with Odette’s restaurant in Primrose Hill to launch a six-course fine-dining experience for members of the public on 26 July.
Odette’s is run by Welsh chef, Bryn Williams known for his appearances on BBC programmes Great British Menu and Saturday Kitchen.
Members of the public will have the chance to try an exclusive one-night only six course beer and food menu created by head chef Will Gordon and his team. Each course will be expertly paired with a beer from the Goose Island portfolio, with members of Goose Island beer on hand to talk guests through the complex flavour combinations on offer.
The Odette’s and Goose Island food and craft beer tasting menu will be exclusively available on Wednesday 26th July at 7pm. Tickets are priced at £70 per person, booking is essential. For tickets, visit: www.eventbrite.co.uk
The full six-course tasting menu features:
- Cornish mackerel, blueberries, lavender, oyster emulsion with Duchessa – Birra del Borgo
- Isle of Wight tomato salad, watermelon, mint, Livarot cheese with Sofie – Goose Island
- Grilled sea bream, cured squid, mushroom, spring vegetable with Matilda – Goose Island
- Welsh lamb, kohlrabi, wet garlic, almonds, mint jelly with Equilibrista – Birra del Borgo
- Fourme d’Ambert cheese, garden figs, celery with ReAle – Birra del Borgo
- English strawberries, yoghurt, caramelised white chocolate with Gillian – Goose Island
- Digestif – Bourbon Country Stout 2015