Sooooo many pretty things to choose from, so much my heart desires. Well if I can’t buy them, I may as well write a lust list, it’s kinda like the online version of window shopping I suppose.
1. As there’s been the odd day of sunshine I got to thinking about planning my next holiday (funds permitting of course). So here’s my number one pick. Bring on the Bikini! From L’agent top: £55 & Bottom: £40
Bow chica wow wooooow. Yeah that’s right! It’s bright its bold it represents what all Brits’ crave; Sunshine! Of course if you fancy being a little more covered up, what about this little stunner:
Still ridiculously sexy but it’s always nice to have the option of not disclosing the midriff area. Also from L’agent priced £95
2. Last year I went to my first pool party and everyone looked so fabulous so this year I want to be better prepared. Now if I owned these show stopping swimsuits, I’m thinking to pair ’em up with these Kurt Geiger bright beautiful sandals
See what I did there, matchy matchy. These are beautiful coming in at £70
3. Now I never said I would be swimming in my bikini so lets bling it up with this gold onyx padlock from storm, at £79.99
4. Now for that effortless bohemian look how about this bold Kimono at just £25 from NewLook, to float around in the wind as you strut your stuff around the pool.
5. To finish off this look how about a big bag to carry that all important sunscreen and towel. Here’s the one I’ve got my eye on from French Connection £85. I’ve chosen this one with the peach trim but there’s also a mint version…… owwww minty.
6. Next up I wanted to look at some evening wear. I found this Rose Gold Metallic 2 piece bandage dress number from House of CB at £115. It’s just so luxurious. I badly want it.
7. Now I couldn’t decide if I would wear a pair of black heels, so I decided to add a bit of sparkle with these little gems from Kurt Geiger £140. Pretty sexy! This is one way to make an entrance.
Although these Kurt Geiger shoes have got the wow factor I did think of an alternative, how about some eye-catching classically shaped coral/red heels from Office £65. Make a loud statement with this pop of colour.
8. Now I’ve picked the dress, I’ve picked the shoes, I went on the hunt for some earrings. I thought I wanted some simple elegant gold danglies, but when I saw these retro inspired earrings, I new these were the ones. Especially as they don’t perfectly match with the gold dress by having a lot of blue and white tone’s in the Jewels but it’s all tied in together nicely with the gold backing. GORGEOUS! Asos £20
9. Obvs got to have a white Trench coat. It’s spring! Keep the chill away from the lacey gold dress with this classic design from River Island priced £85. Check out all the little gold details, what a beaut’ .
10. For that Gisele inspired glowy look, check out this eyeshdow palette from Smash box, stick to the golds and neutrals to achieve that summer warm radiance. If you want to get photo finish skin check out the smashbox BB cream kit, it’s got everything you need to gleam and glimmer.
What was your favorite item on the lust list? For more tips tricks and reviews and how to’s join me over at Tilly Li Loves