If you have been following our twitter and instagram you would have seen our tweets about the brand spanking new Puma XT1.
We’ve team up with Puma and JDSports to bring you this amazing competition. Finders keepers, loser weepers. Follow @Flavourmag @JDSportsFashion @Puma and look out for the clues that we will be tweeting.
Now for the exciting part. The all important Puma XT1 competition. Wait for it. This is what is going to happen. We will hide the box below somewhere in central London, we will then post clues via twitter, hence why you need to follow our twitter accounts above. The person that finds the box in the hidden location is the winner. Simple right? The winner will receive the trainers in both colours so be sure to take a selfie with the winning box when you find it.
Of course its simple, here’s a map below so that you can start guessing where the box will be hidden.
Go to www.jdsports.co.uk/men/puma-trainers/ to see more about the PUMA XT1’s.
All about the Puma XT1
The hot new Puma XT1, come in 2 colours, sexy black, sultry blue. Under the Trinomic range these trainers are clean, minimal and have a crisp and classic style. A direct descendant of the Puma XT family, these men’s Trinomic XT1+ from Puma, exclusive to JD, are running shoes that aren’t afraid to let its technology speak for itself. With a forefoot saddle for enhanced stability, a padded collar and EVA midsole offer cushioning with each stride, while a special rubber outsole provides increased traction for when you need it most. Enhanced shock and energy absorption allow for a smoother, more protected ride when you’re out and about, while the sole’s eye-catching rubber cells collapse and rebound for a light, stable running experience like no other.
The boring stuff:
- To be in with a chance to enter the competition events are taking place in London via Flavour mag on the 18th of March 2015, Bristol via wordplay mag on the 20th of March 2015, Manchester via Flux mag on the 22nd of March 2015, Liverpool via Halcyon Mag on the 24th of March 2015 and New York via Complex Mag on the 26th of March 2015.
- There will be one puma branded trainer display box to find in each city, once the box is found, to claim the prize, the winner would have to follow the instructions which are located in the box, which will include instructions on how to contact us. When the winner contacts us, we will respond either via Twitter or email within 2 days with full details of the prize and how to claim the prize. The winner may forfeit their right to the prize if they fail to respond to communications from us within a reasonable period.
- The prize is two pairs of the Puma XT1’s in each colour way, sizes are restricted to what we have in stock, the puma XT1 do not come in ½ sizes.
- The Competition is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The winner will receive their prize within two months of receiving confirmation that they have won the prize.
- The decision of JD Sports Fashion PLC is final and binding on all the entrants, the running of the competition and the winner.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner. JD Sports Fashion PLC has the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time if circumstances make this necessary.
- Employees (and their immediate family) of JD Sports Fashion PLC, its associated companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition are not eligible to enter the competition. The prize may not be exchanged for a cash value, nor is it transferable. If the prize is not available JD Sports Fashion PLC is under no obligation to supply an alternative prize.
For the name and county of the winner please send a S.A.E. to the JD Sports Fashion Group, Multi-Channel Department, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury Lancashire, BL9 8RR.