There’s absolutely no doubt that festival season has landed. Simply scroll through our website and you’ll find information on amazing festivals such a Jay Z & Pink headlining this year’s V Festival or Wildlife festival with headliners Jess Glynne and Fatboy Slim.
Festival season also marks the return of summer, meaning picnics in the park, lots of bottomless brunches, plus if you’re a foodie you’ll probably want to visit all the latest pop-ups with friends and lets not forget all the beautiful date-nights that may ensue as a result of everyone feeling warm and friendly during the summer season.
You’ve probably, already sorted your hit list of things you’d like to do during the summer and festival season right? Of course, well don’t plan to much, as it’s always good to leave room for an impromptu summer day or night out.
If you have your list of things to do list and are ripped and ready for impromptu summer fun, then you should also make sure that your summer wardrobe is ready to fulfill your summer needs.
And here’s where Nasty Gal can help you out. Nasty Gal has a huge collection of amazing outfits (which won’t break the bank) that are ready for summer and festival season. Nasty Gal even has a festival shop section with loads of items on the ready.
So much so, we simply had to feature 10 of our favourite Nasty Gal summer and festival must have looks
1. We love this Patch Things Up Vegan Suede Skirt £25
2. Perfect for festivals, the Kick Bud Embroidered Satin Dress £25
3. Make a serious impression with this stunning Bright of Way Sequin Dress £45
4. Perfect for work and play, the Cape it Together Tailored Jumpsuit £45
5. The dangerously seductive Hole in the Sky Studded Bodysuit £22
6. Speaking of ankle boots, take a look at these Moonlight Mile Satin Boots £35
7. If you haven’t got a pair of metallic silver shoes or trainers, then you’re just not cool. It’s time to cop these Roll With the Punches Metallic Brogue’s £30
8. Picnic’s in the park with the She’s so Lucky Mesh Dress £30
9. Stand out from the crowd with this Seven Wonders Crotchet Skirt £25
10. Summer wouldn’t be the same without a beautiful floral maxi dress right? Well look no further than the Nasty Gal House of the Rising Sun Maxi Dress £35
And there you have it, our 10 of our favourite Nasty Gal summer and festival must have looks. Head on over to the Nasty Gal website now and be sure to check out the Nasty Gal Galaxy while you’re there.