Nelson Mandela, the greatest political leader of our time who was the first black President of South Africa and anti-apartheid icon has died today at the age of 95. His fight for truth, justice and freedom shaped a nation and his courage inspired us all.
We thought it only right to give you 10 of his many quotes that will touch your heart. Nelson Mandela has touch the life of millions of people and will never be forgotten.
- Does anybody really think that they didn’t get what they had because they didn’t have the talent or the strength or the endurance or the commitment?
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.
- I detest racialism, because I regard it as a barbaric thing, whether it comes from a black man or a white man.
- There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires.
- After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.
- There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
- It always seems impossible until its done.
- If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
- A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.