Seth Macfarlane, is back in cinemas 30th May and to celebrate the release of A Million Ways To Die In The West, we’ve decided to give you our 10 reasons why TED could have made it as a cowboy.
This will make you laugh out loud.
1. He’s seen tons of westerns. Mostly while stoned, but still.
2. He would look great in a cowboy hat.
3. Bullets aren’t much of a problem for him. A few stitches and he’s good as new, so your guns just won’t work.
4. Prostitutes love him.
5. He’d be a hit at the Saloon, whether he’s singing along to the piano or just downing whiskey.
6. His height gives him the advantage in any duel. Smaller target. Plus with a mouth like that he can spit out bullets like 50 cent.
7. There aren’t too many thunderstorms (his only fear) in the old west.
8. If times are tough, a talking bear would be a hit at the fair.
9. There’s nothing scarier than a bear on a wanted poster.
10. Nobody is better at playing dead in a dangerous situation than Ted.