After being named as a 2015 Victoria’s Secret Angel, we couldn’t help but to write this article on 10 sexy reasons to follow Stella Maxwell on Instagram.
Stella Maxwell is a British bombshell supermodel model who was born on May 15th 1991, which makes her 23 yrs old at the time of writing this article. Notice that we have added her date of birth to this article. If you are smart you may want to tag her in a tweet or instagram post on her birthday.
Stella Maxwell, does not have a twitter account, but what Stella Maxwell does have is a heavenly instagram account that will leave many a man or women drooling all day long. Yes I said it. The moment you thought you was hetro just disappeared like poof.
It’s fantastic news for us too as this mean that we will start seeing a lot more of Stella. Picture Stella in the latest swimwear, bikini lookbooks, picture Stella in the latest lingerie and sports lookbooks. Yes, can you see what we see?
Here are some Stella stats before we go into the instagram photos.
Height: 5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Weight: 54 kg or 119 pounds
Measurements: 32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
Dress Size: 32 (EU) or 2 (US)
Bra Size: 32A
Shoe Size: 7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Stella Maxwell Facts
- Stella is an Irish model, who grew up in New Zealand.
- She was one of the new faces in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014.
- She is good friends with Barbara Palvin.
- Stella graced the cover of Elle Belgium for January 2011 issue.
- She don’t go to clubs unless she really wants to dance.
- She was an Avatar in one of the past Halloweens.
- She likes when boys wear leggings under shorts.
- She cannot live without love.
And here are 10 reasons why you need to follow Stella Maxwell on instagram.
1. Stella is drop-dead gorgeous.
2. Stella can be ever so cheeky and seductive without even trying.
3. We bet you wish your girlfriend looked like this?
4. I nearly had to cut this feature short as I almost jizzed myself #embarrassing LOOOOL.
5. She’s game if you are.
6. Corrr Blimey.
7. Words cannot even begin to describe how this photo makes us feel.
8. Haven’t got the message yet? Do we really need to continue writing this article?
9. Some people are just born with it.
10. And this is why she make a perfect angel.
Although I said 10 reasons, I had to throw in this little number. Never before I have ever thought about being a male model until I saw this photo below. I used to always wonder why the Milk Tray man went through all of that hassle to give the girl the box of chocolate’s and then disappear without getting himself some… How Dennis Klaffert in this picture looks like he is about to get himself some. Take note Milk Tray man, you’ve been doing it wrong all these years.