Nothing seems to be stopping Imogen Poots this year. The west London-born star has appeared in some of the most highly anticipated films of the year. Meanwhile as a model she has found the time to front a fragrance campaign for Chloé, shot by Sofia Coppola. She’s sexy Confident and multitalented what’s there not to like, here a few things we love about Miss Poots.
1. Flawless, Ivory skin high cheekbones, cat-like eyes and the natural pout are obviously some of the things we love about this actress-turned-model.
2. She’s multitalented not only is she an award winning actress she models.
3. Imogen Poots signed as the new face of the Chloé perfume franchise in 2012
4. She’s tipped to become one of Hollywood’s leading ladies after securing one of the main roles in upcoming comedy film Squirrels To The Nuts. Starring Jennifer Aniston, Owen Wilson, Rhys Ifans
5. She’s FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women 2013 #94
6. She’s fashionable
7. She’s a Londoner
English actress from West London
8. Shes desirable
Named one of the “most desirable” women for 2013 in Askmen’s list of the Top 99 Most Desirable Women.
9. She’s Inspiring
[On her “Bouquet of Barbed Wire” (2010) character] she stated: “The role as a whole was very intriguing, especially as a part for a young girl. There was a lot to do and a lot that happened to Prue. And I think teenage years are a really incredible time to focus on because you’re really changing as a person.”
10. She’s well connected
By Tracey Amaka