Having a label such as the great city in the world in no small feat. You may think we are biased as we live in London, but here are 5 reasons why London is the greatest city in the world.
Whether you are from London or travelling to London, there are so many amazing and fantastic things to do and see in London. In a weekend you could do as much as visit the Shard, cruise the river Thames, party all weekend in the city, dine at some of the most prestigious restaurants in the world or simply just pop onto a Boris bike and ride through the town, taking in all London has to offer.
A simple click on a London accommodation comparison site like www.travelstay.com will show you a wealth of rooms and hotels available for your visit, with the best prices available. Once you’ve book your stay, you can then plan your experiences.
Here’s 5 reason’s why London is the greatest city in the world.
1. London hosted the Olympics, Royal wedding, Diamond jubilee, Wimbledon and so much more. The legacy of the Olympics has left us with the Olympic Park and Stratford Westfield (one of the largest urban shopping centres in Europe) so you can shop till you drop plus dine and feast in the vast range of restaurants they have to offer and even have a spin on the roulette wheel in the casino.
2. London is the home of The Shard, Europe’s tallest building. What makes this so great? Well you can dine at the top of The Shard with fantastic views across London, plus you can book a stay at the hotel too. If you love breathtaking views, high end and plush restaurants, be sure to book a stay at the Shard.
3. London nightlife has some of the most vibrant clubs and venues any city has to offer. Whether it’s a super-club like Ministry of Sound, Fabric and Heaven or simply a club in Mayfair like Aura or One & One, London’s nightlife is one to remember.
4. Not a fan of the club scene? Fear not, London also hosts a wealth of comedy, burlesque, cocktail bars, sex shops, theatres and the super impressive London Imax cinema (Waterloo) which boasts London’s biggest cinema screen standing over a whopping 20 metre’s high. WOW.
5. How about something more relaxed? If you love wellbeing and relaxation, then look no further than London’s Spa circuit. No matter your budget you can find spa or hotel and spa to suit your needs. Whether you’re looking for luxury spa in Chelsea or a plush yet budget friendly spa in Bethnal Green. London has a diverse range of spa’s to suit any pocket.
We could go on forever talking about why London is the greatest city in the world. But want you really need to do is come and visit London yourself. You will not be disappointed.