Get ready to enter a world of pink, glitter and adventure with the new Barbie movie starring Margot Robbie!
This movie is set to be one of the biggest blockbusters of the year and for good reason. From its star-studded cast to its catchy soundtrack, there are plenty of reasons to watch this film.
Here are 5 reasons why you need to watch the Barbie movie:
1. The Soundtrack: With songs from artists like Dua Lipa, Nicki Minaj, Charli XCX, Lizzo, Billie Eilish, and Ryan Gosling, the Barbie soundtrack is full of bops. Produced by Mark Ronson, the soundtrack features danceable pop hits, melancholic tunes and ballads.
2. The Cast: Margot Robbie stars as the iconic doll alongside Ryan Gosling as Ken, plus co-stars America Ferrera, Simu Liu, Issa Rae and Will Ferrell2. The film also stars many other recognizable faces in smaller roles as different versions of the dolls.
3. The Visuals: The set photos from the movie show Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling and their costars all dressed up in the Barbie movie, including set photos, first looks of the film and the official character posters. The visuals are stunning and will transport you to Barbie Land.
4. The Story: The movie is set to explore Barbie’s connection to the real world and how she becomes more than just a doll. Barbie suffers a crisis that leads her to question her world and her existence.
5. The Director: Greta Gerwig is known for her unique directing style and her ability to weave together complex stories. The Barbie cast has praised her direction and movie recommendations that helped them crystalize their performances.
Barbie is in cinemas now