1. One Last Battle: Age of Ultron is hotly rumoured to be the last time we see the current team of super-heroes together as one. The mega battle that will ensue in Age Of Ulton is likely to change the franchise forever with Marvels president Kevin Feige recently telling Buzzfeed “It’s like as it was in publishing, when each of the characters would go on their own adventures and then occasionally team up for a big, 12-issue mega-event. Then they would go back into their own comics, and be changed from whatever that event was. I envision the same thing occurring after this movie, because the [Avengers] roster is altered by the finale of this film.”
2. Ultron: Despite being led to believe that Thanos would be the next big super-villain we now know that this evil robot will be the mean dude attempting to destroy the galaxy as we know it – he particularly has an issue with biological life and would pretty much like to wipe out its existence…charming!
3. Subtle Changes: For those who have read the Ultron comics be prepared for a surprise or two in the film. In the comics, Ultron was created by Hank Pym/Ant-Man but we now know that it’s Tony Stark who creates Ultron in the film. Expect more surprises throughout the film.
4. New Heroes: Joining the usual Avengers this time around is Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. Elizabeth Olsen is Wanda Maximoff aka the Scarlet Witch, while Aaron Taylor-Johnson will play Quicksilver. It will be interesting to see what new dynamics the duo will bring to the group.
5. Death: That’s right, this battle proves one too many for one of the avengers….but who?!
6. Idris Elba: One of Britain’s best actors has announced that he will be joining the fun in some capacity this time around. He recently let the news slip in an interview with the Telegraph although he would not say specifically in what capacity he will be involved.
7. Scarlett Johansson: Errrm yeah… she’s hot.
Avengers: Age of Ultron is out May 2015.