Paying homage to cult TV shows like Orange Is the New Black and Prison Break, Alcotraz has cemented itself as one of London’s leading alternative nights out and is opening two new pop up sites this October!!!
The immersive cocktail experience will open a pop-up site in Covent Garden on Friday 4th October and its first site outside of the capital in Brighton on Thursday 24th October.
The experience begins as soon as a ticket has been purchased. Guests – or more appropriately inmates – are given their own Alcotraz processing number and instructions to bring their liquor and covertly meet the Crooked Guard at the corner of Shaftesbury Avenue and Neal Street. Don’t expect to swap pleasantries with the Crooked Guard, code words and knowing looks are what’s required to commence your journey down to the secret basement Cell Block Six Eight of Alcotraz Penitentiary.
Opening and booking availability:
- Wednesday: 6:15pm-8:00pm and 8:30pm-10.15pm
- Thursday: 5:00pm-6:45pm, 7:15pm-9:00pm and 9:30pm-11:15pm
- Friday: 5:00pm-6:45pm, 7:15pm-9:00pm and 9:30pm-11:15pm
- Saturday: 2:45pm-4:30pm, 5:00pm-6:45pm, 7:15pm-9:00pm and 9:30pm-11:15pm
- Sunday: 1:45pm-3:30pm and 4:00pm-5:45pm
Ticket cost and booking: