Bruno Loubet, the visionary chef behind sustainable restaurant of the year Grain Store and Zetter restaurants is hosting an evening of festive food indulgence at La Maison Maille in London’s Piccadilly Arcade on Monday 30thNovember.
At the event Bruno will be revealing how to unlock the intricate flavours hidden in vinegars for a variety of dishes, perfect for the festive season.
Tickets costs £30 and guests will receive insider tips on techniques from Bruno’s kitchens, alongwith a goody bag of premium Maille products including Maille’s Sauternes vinegar worth £23.
From classic red wine to sweet Sauternes vinegar, learn how to enhance the flavours of your festive cooking with Grain Store’s pioneering founder and Maille’s Consultant Chef Bruno Loubet
When: Monday 30th November 2015, 19.30-21.30
Where: La Maison Maille, 2 Piccadilly Arcade, London, SW1Y 6NH
Guests will receive the insider tips and techniques of Bruno’s kitchens with live recipe recreation, so they too will understand how to enhance the flavours of their festive cooking with Maille’s extensive range of vinegars.
Gourmets and gourmands can reserve a place at this intimate event, where Bruno will be revealing:
- The French tradition of cooking with vinegar
- Why chefs treat vinegar as a seasoning
- How vinegar can add depth of flavour to savoury dishes this festive season
- Why vinegar can also be an unexpected ingredient in sweet dishe
Ticket price includes:
- Three dishes prepared by Bruno Loubet in front of guests for live tasting, demonstrating the uses of vinegar in festive cooking
- Vinegar-based cocktails, by Maille’s resident mixologist
- Wine pairings with sommelier expertise and tasting notes from esteemed wine merchants Berry Bros & Rudd
- Tasting session with the Mustard Sommelier, to sample the premium mustards, vinegars and cornichons and discuss personalised tasting notes
- Sampling of Maille’s specially-selected Sauternes vinegar, London’s first vinegar on tap
- Exclusive goody bag of premium Maille products for attendees
Tickets for this exclusive event are available on Eventbrite: http://bit.ly/1WEBL4P