Presenter and classical musician Myleene Klass tells us her top 5 tips for looking good on the go
- Make sure your hair is clean and fresh looking. Other than your face it’s the first thing people notice! If you don’t have time to wash it, then pull it back or wear a hat. I’ve learnt lots of tips to looking after my hair, including choosing the correct product tailored to my hair type…that way you get the best results rather than picking up any old bottle and not letting it enhance your fabulous locks!
- Mascara opens up your eyes and is great especially for when you’re feeling exhausted. It took me a long time to learn that you don’t have to necessarily plaster your face in war paint (I used to wear it like a mask!). But it is true; when it comes to make up, less really is more…plus who doesn’t want that extra time in bed!
- Again, if you’re not feeling too great, tired or just a little flat, a white shirt acts as an automatic light reflector. When I’m on a photo shoot, there is usually a reflective sheet held under my chin or face to brighten up the image. Wearing a white or light top does exactly the same job and is a canny trick employed by nearly every celebrity I know when they’re having an ‘off day’!
- Eight hour cream or even Vaseline/petroleum jelly is a great beauty product to keep in your handbag. Not only can you apply it as a lip gloss, it can be used to give shine to cheeks, eye lids and any where else you might fancy adding a slight light glow (I rub it on my shoulders and neck line too if I’m going out).
- I always keep a pair of flat shoes in my handbag or in the back of Ava’s pram so if I’m running out somewhere, I don’t have to struggle in my heels all day. For me, comfort comes first but not necessarily at the cost of style
10 Years Younger LIVE is this summer’s essential stop to get yourself summer ready. YOU could be picked by Myleene Klass & transformed by her team of style guru’s Andrew Barton, Lisa Shepherd & Lisa Eldridge who will be using their collective expertise to transform guests from drab to fab and ensuring they leave the event looking and feeling at least 10 Years Younger!
So join the team at 10 Years Younger Live & spend the day discovering;
- The make-over stage’s live results revealed on the big screen.
- The latest fashion, hair and beauty news and trends.
- Advice on how to achieve the most flattering hair cut and colour to suit your face shape and lifestyle.
- The best ways to get in shape in double quick time with the help from the very best personal trainers and nutritionists.
10 Years Younger LIVE can’t wait for you to experience the make-over’s they have in store for you!
- Marks & Spencer’s Bra fitting service.
- Figleaves swimwear fittings & style advisor suggestions.
- Evans Curve Clinic.
- Goldwell Fringe cutting bar.
- Fake Bake Tanning.
- Benefit Benebabes speedy make-over’s & top tips.
- Nails inc manicures and false lash application from Get Lashed.
- How to get an A list, red carpet smile with the UK’s most in demand cosmetic dentists.
Myleene Klass and the 10 Years Younger experts will be at 10 YEARS YOUNGER LIVE, 3-5 JULY 2009. It could be your chance to experience a life changing make-over.
www.10yearsyoungerlive.co.uk and 0871 230 7136 for tickets