Last night was absolutely mind-blowing! Our girl Beyoncé wrapped up an incredible five-night run at London’s Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on her massive RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR. Can you believe it? She had a whopping close to a quarter of a million fans (238,000) in attendance across all shows. It was pure magic!
Each performance lasted nearly three hours and was divided into six breathtaking acts. The first act, aptly named “OPENING ACT,” set the stage for an unforgettable night. Then came “RENAISSANCE,” “MOTHERBOARD,” “OPULENCE,” “ANOINTED,” and “MIND CONTROL.” The stadium was filled with powerful dance music from her epic seventh studio album, “RENAISSANCE.” And you know what else? She even performed her recent release, “AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM,” featuring the amazing Kendrick Lamar. The crowd went wild!
These shows at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium were genuinely historic. No one has ever played this many shows at the stadium since it opened in 2019. It’s a testament to Beyoncé’s incredible global popularity. She’s on a whole different level, my friend.
And you won’t believe the reviews! The London performances on this “glitziest tour of the summer,” as NME put it, have been getting five-star reviews left and right. The Evening Standard, Rolling Stone UK, and The Guardian all had nothing but praise. Rolling Stone UK described the show as “colossal, gargantuan, and immense.” The Evening Standard declared that “Queen Bey reigns supreme” and highlighted how her message paid homage to Black queer people, both past and present. And The Guardian? Well, they said she didn’t just raise the bar – she obliterated it!
Can you believe how amazing she is? Beyoncé is truly one-of-a-kind, an unparalleled artist in the industry. I’m still on cloud nine from last night’s concert. It was a night to remember.
In addition to these reviews, here are 5 highlights from the RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR thus far:
- London’s takeover has included THE RENAISSANCE FLAGSHIP – a new retail concept and exhibition located at Flannels X. Fans have the opportunity to shop world tour merchandise and experience a multimedia installation, inspired by the RENAISSANCE album, tour, and collection. The pop-up also features a never-before-seen exhibition of RENAISSANCE couture by BEYONCÉ X BALMAIN. To mark the occasion, three, limited-edition pieces are available to shop.
- Each night has featured innovative designer looks from an array of world-class fashion houses. Some highlights from the London shows alone include wardrobe collaborations with Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen, Roksanda, Off-White, and more.
- Special guest appearances across the tour have included her daughter Blue Ivy joining on stage, first in Paris then again in London.
- The tour has been an incredible celebration of the queer community, making the kickoff of PRIDE during London’s Night 3 serendipitous. From the legendary discography of her renowned catalogue to the iconic Ballroom dancers voguing with her night after night, Beyoncé has fostered a one-of-a-kind inclusive experience during this run of shows.
- Throughout the tour, fans have been decked out with some of the coolest fashion pieces commemorating the futuristic theme of the production and album. You can view a handful of London’s looks HERE.
Pics by Mason Poole and Andrew White for RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR