Learn a new skill or update your seasonal trend knowledge from The Safe Beauty Association (SBA).
Individual half-day makeup master class programmes are launching with their first lesson taking place in April.
There are five to choose from each costing only £50 and they are being held in Dermalogica’s flagship London store at 8 Lancer Square, Kensington Church Street, London W8.
All attendees receive a £25.00 voucher to spend on safe beauty and makeup essentials online.
So what’s on offer?
* The Perfect Bridal Canvas: learn how to master the professional application of cosmetics to achieve a flawless and perfect complexion as a facial canvas for makeup artistry.
* All About Eyes: learn how to apply eye makeup to achieve a variety of looks all at a professional level.
* Trends & Seasonal Update: take inspiration from the catwalk and translate into everyday achievable looks. Update your seasonal trend-based knowledge, combined with fashion-forward techniques.
* Timing: two-hours.Global Beauty (Asian & Black Skin Specialism): learn how to master the professional application of cosmetics to achieve a flawless and perfect look for Asian and Black skin tones. ‘
* You’ the Brand: as a professional makeup artist, you need to be able to position yourself as a business and learn about the sales and marketing activities needed to become a successful business, not just a good makeup artist.
Words by Lea James