As official UK campaign partners, Insight2Marketing are hosting the Inspire Ur Biz event on Sunday 16 November 2014, with support from several key sponsors and supporters.
This informal event aims to inspire, engage and inform and presents a networking opportunity for you to get your brand noticed! Hear from a number of guest speakers who will share and discuss some of their personal challenges and successes in business.
Who is this event for?
This event is for anyone thinking of starting a business, or already running a business. Under 16s are free and there will be outdoor children’s activities offered. Book your ticket here
– Free advice from award winning experts
– Explore a number of topics relevant to business growth
– Get ideas on how to develop your business idea
– Build awareness of your brand
– Meet new suppliers and customers in an informal setting.
Claim your FREE goodie bag*, attend workshops and gain ideas and business tips from award winning entrepreneurs. Our guest speakers will share their inspirational experiences of challenges and successes in business.
- Award winning publicist & CEO of Women on the Crossroads – Sherry Ann Dixon (Keynote Speaker)
- GEW Ambassador and multi award winning serial entrepreneur – Nathaniel Peat
- Successful Sales Gura and Owner of The Best of Bromley Network – Ivan Reffell
- Award winning PR expert and Owner of Marvellous PR – Lucy Matthews
- Successful mumpreneur and Owner of Skye Alexandra House – Sherica Spence
- Award winning entreprenuer and Owner of Young Graduates Day Nursery – Philip Poku
- Award winning 16 year old CEO and Owner of Towers Design – Ben Towers
We always like to give something extra. Optional extras on the day include:
– Wellbeing zone
– Free speed networking session hosted by 1230 TWC
– Photographer on the day capturing you (and your team) at the event.
Get your business cards ready! Book now & get business planning ahead of the New Year.
Sunday 16 November 2014
Hope Community Hall
56 Churchfields Road, Beckenham, BR3 4QW
Doors: Open 12 Noon – 6pm