With the new season 4 of Let’s Stay Together airing on BET, I thought I would take a look at how they achieved their flawless make-up, as the cast always look so glamorous. They all have their own unique styles; from Stacy with her sexy conservative dress sense, to Crystal with her youthful fresh look, but they all keep their make-up looks simple, glamorous, glowing.
Here’s how you could achieve this look.
- Keep it simple with a light foundation, choose one that will give you a dewy glow, such as Maybelline Fit Me, Mac Face and Body, or Estee Lauder Nutritious, all of these have a radiant finish.
- Next take your favourite bronzer, (just to warm up your face) and apply to the T zone and your cheeks.
- Use a nude/brown toned Lip Liner close to the natural colour of your own lips or a shade darker.
- Place on top of this a neutral coloured lipgloss if you have a darker complexion try Maybelline Colour Sensation in Iced chocolate, Medium skin tones try Rimmels Apocalips in Nude Eclipse, or fair skinned try Gosh Volume Lip shine in Nude 8.
- For the cheeks, Add a bronze toned blusher such as Sleek Sunrise for darker/medium skin or Mac Trace Of Gold for medium/ light skin tones.
- Glam it up with a subtle shimmer, by adding a golden highlight such as Body shop Shimmer Waves which come in different shades.
- The eye make up has been kept very low key, with a little grey smoky-ness in the outer corners of the eye and a perfect black winged liquid eyeliner. The main emphases has been the false eyelashes, not too OTT, but enough to give a full but natural looking set of long luscious lashes, the key here is less is more.
This look is all about the glow. To create it just keep in mind the colours – gold and neutral. It is a clean elegant but sultry make-up design emphasising natural beauty.
Watch Let’s Stay Together Every Wednesday at 10pm only on BET [Sky 187, Virgin 184, Freesat 140]
Follow BET on twitter @BET_Intl
Written by the effervescent Tilly Li
For more Beauty Tips Tricks go to http://londonmakeuploves.wordpress.com/