Grey Goose has created a collection of cocktails to toast the world’s best in film during the February Film Awards Season.
These will be served at the event itself/ drunk by the celebs and the public can get a chance to taste these for themselves at the Fifth Floor Bar at Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge throughout the whole of February.
This year, for the first time, Grey Goose has collaborated with five of London’s leading bartenders from some of the world’s most respected bars to create a collection of exceptional cocktail serves – all of which embody the spirit of the film visionaries being celebrated this month. The participating bartenders and venues featured are:
- Xavier Landais, Bar Director: Sexy Fish
- Tom Kerr, Global Bar Manager: Café Monico, Soho House Group
- Erik Lorincz, Head Bartender: American Bar, Savoy Hotel
- Andy Shannon, Head Bartender: London Edition Hotel
- Tony Pescatori, Head Bartender: Nightjar
Event: Grey Goose Awards Season cocktail collection
Location: Fifth Floor Bar at Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge, in partnership with Grey Goose
Timings: February 1-28