To help you shake off those winter blues, we’re giving you the chance to win the ultimate big night in with Sourz and good friends.
Sourz is giving you all you need to kick-start a night in with state of the art Bose speakers to help you dance the night away; an Instax Polaroid camera to capture those magic moments; Netflix vouchers to make sure your favourite shows are at your fingertips and of course, some Sourz goodies!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply email email@example.com with the answer to the below question: Which flavour did Sourz launch in 2015?
Please include your full name and address and be sure to write ‘Sourz’ in the subject header.
Flavour Mag competition T’s & Cs
- The Sourz competition online is open only to residents of the UK aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
- The competition commences at 9am on 26th February 2016 (UK time).
- All entries must be received by midnight on 10th March 2016 (UK time).
- Only one entry per person per prize draw will be accepted.
- To enter, readers must email firstname.lastname@example.org with their answer to the question, ‘which flavour did Sourz launch in 2015?’
- Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and Sourz reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- The winners will be selected at random by Flavour Magazine or one of its representatives and announced 11th March 2016 (UK time) by 5pm.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
- Promoter: Stripe Communications, 86 Commercial Quay, Edinburgh EH6 6LX