Whether you’re throwing yourself around your bedroom as you get yourself ready to go out, knocking back a few cheeky preliminary beverages with friends or well and truly at the business end of whatever you’re doing, there’s no better experience than matching your favourite activities with the perfect accompanying soundtrack. As much is certainly true of casino gaming, an industry which continues to enjoy a long and fruitful love affair with the music world.
Whether you’re getting ready for a casino sesh, having a poker evening with friends or gaming at home on a site like Jackpot Capital, putting together that perfect casino playlist is sure to furnish you with the perfect compliment to your experience, the creamy mayo on your casino chips.
We’ve taken the liberty of putting together a Top Ten list of ideal tunes to get you in the mood for some gaming action. Download the MP3s of these babies and you’re in for a night that sounds every bit as good as it feels:
1. Snoop Dogg ft. Charlie Wilson & Justin Timberlake – ‘Signs’: This noughties classic gets you in the mood for living it up to a pretty much unparalleled extent, especially if you’re watching the music vid with its decadent casino scenes.
2. Marvin Gaye – ‘Sexual Healing’: It’s no secret that casinos are about a whole lot more than just gaming… Prepare for the saucier side with this soulful classic.
3. Big Boi ft. Cutty – ‘Shutterbug’: Stick this hit from the criminally underrated half of Outkast on and watch your street cred with anyone in earshot soar. Ice cool.
4. Motorhead – ‘Ace of Spades‘: The time has come to put the pedal to the metal and set off to the casino. Driving anthems don’t come more furiously pulse-racing than this rock classic.
5. Glenn Miller – ‘In the Mood’: So what if your grandparents danced to this back in the day? This is exactly the song to evoke the timeless style and glamour of the casino industry.
6. J-Kwon – ‘Tipsy’: As the night wears on and the party gets more intense, you’re gonna want to up the ante with a true banger. This should do the trick!
7. Elvis Presley – ‘Viva Las Vegas’: You can’t beat a good old fashioned cheesy sing-along at the very zenith of the evening’s revelry. You can count on the King of Rock’n’Roll to raise the roof.
8. R Kelly – ‘Bump N’ Grind’: It’s getting late. Time to pull. Cosy up to the most pleasing specimen who’s given you the eye all night and do yo’ thang to this anthem.
9. The Isley Brothers – ‘Summer Breeze’: The morning after. Time to reminisce with friends, eat something really greasy and do some serious chilling out. Ahhhhhh….
10. T.I. ft Rihanna – ‘Live Your Life’: Your hangover’s wearing off, your friends are still round and it’s time to start thinking about doing it all over again. Hair of the dog!