Let’s face it, we all love getting likes on our Instagram photo’s right? Of course, we do. Even if your Instagram profile is solely used for memories shared with family and friends, the more likes you get, the more likely you are to keep posting beautiful photos.
But what if you wanted to take it one step further? What if you wanted to become Instagram Famous. How do you get from 10 likes to 10,000 likes?
With a little bit of help from Flourish Management an influencer and experiential marketing agency enabling brands and influencers to grow and flourish together. We managed to speak to a whole host of Instagram Influencers to get their top tips on how to become Instagram Famous.
@X_Carms aka Carms London, currently rocking 124k followers
1. Consistency and originality, I would say to keep uploading often, be inspired by other people and experiment with new things.
2. Find a style that your page can stay consistent with, whether that’s a certain filter you use like A7:D21 or the style you dress in. Is your style mainly sporty & edgy? Classy? etc.
LillieLexie CEO @lilybeaulondon currently rocking 654K followers
3. Stay completely real to yourself and don’t try and emulate anyone else. People want to see you for you! Don’t post what you think people want to see post what you genuinely want to show and like!
4. Be consistent and relatable. Appreciate your followers as your doing it for them and by them supporting you, you’re able to do what you love.
Polly Marchant fashion and beauty influencer currently rocking 327K followers
5. Always be consistent with posting, post at least once a day and make sure you’re posting good quality content.
6. Make sure to tag the brands you’re wearing as the more you are reposted by brands the more exposure you will gain.
makeupbypolly_ (Polly Marchant’s beauty account) currently rocking 25.3k followers
7. Attend as many blogger/celebrity events as possible to network with other influencers and meet influential people.
8. Engaging with your followers will help show your personality, make sure to like and comment back to your followers especially to people who frequently comment on your photos.
CharlotteeMilySanders aka Charlotte Emily Sanders currently rocking 361K followers
9. Doing something for the right reasons is more important than money or free clothes. You need to be passionate about what you are posting. When I started posting outfits on Instagram years ago I had no idea you could make a career out of it. I originally started posting because I loved to take outfit pics and the rest all fell into place! When you are genuinely passionate about something I feel as though followers will connect with you more.
10. Consistency! Posting content constantly and always think about what you want to do next. I usually post between 1-4 times a day. Consistency is the quickest way to grow at something.
Jess Hunt UK Instagram influencer and model, currently rocking 237K followers
11. Be consistent – who you work with, your aesthetic and your style.
12. Always have good lighting and most of all, be passionate about what you do.
So there you have it, 12 top tips on how to become Instagram Famous. All that’s left for you to do now is take more photos and get more likes. Who knows? Before you know it, you might find yourself in the next Missguided or Pretty Little Thing fashion campaigns. Good Luck!