Artists, designers and illustrators from around the world are invited by Paloma Faith to design their own interpretation of her amazing Platinum certified 3rd album, ‘A Perfect Contradiction.’
Using her current artwork (originally designed and photographed by David Standish), music and general persona for inspiration, Paloma is looking for you to come up with your own eye catching design. There are no limitations on medium, however it needs to be a design that can later be turned into a limited edition poster.
Paloma and her team of judges, including Rankin and Michael Stephens of Liberty London, will select one artist to receive a portfolio meeting with a Sony Music Creative, exposure for their artwork as her official social skins for a week and $1,300 (£800).
Check out Paloma Faith’s website and the original images below for inspiration to help get you started.
THE CAREER OPPORTUNITY
- One artist as selected by Paloma Faith as well as guest judges Rankin and Michael Stephens will receive $1,300 (£800)
- Portfolio meeting with a Sony Music Creative
- Their artwork used as Paloma Faith’s official social skins for a 1 week takeover*
- A feature for their artwork on Hunger
- Artwork may be used as Paloma Faith’s limited edition Poster for ‘A Perfect Contradiction’
*Please note: If you are not based in the UK the portfolio meeting will be via Skype.
- Submit By: October 16, 2014 at 8:00 AM
- Voting Starts: October 16, 2014 at 8:00 AM
- Voting Ends: October 23, 2014 at 8:00 AM
- Winner Announcement: November 3, 2014
All times are in Pacific Daylight Time.
Full details can be found here: www.talenthouse.com/i/design-for-paloma-faith