A new graphic has been created to help graduates map out their futures, by running through the most important financial life stages they will face after university.
From buying your first car, to planning your pension and will, the graphic features 18 blocks all laid out in a chronological order. It’s filled with resources, designed to be a useful toolkit for anyone feeling a bit lost in their current situation.
The graphic also features interesting facts that may take some by surprise. For example…
- More than 1 million people, aged between 16-24, are currently unemployed.
- People who worked for an organisation during their studies fill more than a third of graduate vacancies.
- Did you know that since 1996, there has been a 25% increase in the number of adults, aged between 20 and 34, still living with their parents?
- It costs an average of £24,716 to get married in the UK.
- The average cost of raising a child to the age of 21 has soared to £222,458, with parents paying 58% more now, than a decade ago.