Unlike the rest of us, Oprah Winfrey is one lady who needs not to worry about ‘ballin on a budget’.
Forbes has released its list of the 21 highest-paid celebrities, and believe it or not the talk show queen came out on top. The magazine has assessed that the TV supreme earned $165 million in between May 2011 and May 2012, whipping director Steven Spielberg ($130 million) self-worth.
The packed list also mixes entertainers from Britney Spears, Tom Cruise and Dr Dre who takes the crown as the highest paid music celebrity. Golfer Tiger Woods and Manny Pacquiao also made the score as athletes, whereas Simon Cowell also made his entrance for his work in reality TV.
Top ten highest paid celebrities:
1. Oprah Winfrey: $165 million
2. Michael Bay: $160 million
3. Steven Spielberg: $130 million
4. Jerry Bruckheimer: $115 million
5. Dr. Dre: $110 million
6. Tyler Perry: $105 million
7. Howard Stern: $95 million
8. James Patterson: $94 million
9. George Lucas: $90 million
10. Simon Cowell: $90 million