Photo Imaging Network (PIN) offers specialist business support for up to 180 freelance photographers and businesses working in London’s high-growth photo imaging sector, with a particular emphasis on digital and technological innovation
This FREE initiative provides:
* Specialist industry talks and master classes
* Business skills development
* Mentoring and portfolio critiques
* Environmental awareness workshops
* Networking opportunities
* Showcasing events and exhibition opportunities
If you are interested in joining this free scheme the application form can be downloaded from the Four Corners Film website.
Next application deadline: 19th October 2009.
Four Corners is a long established independent media-training centre, based in East London for over 30 years which provides facilities, training and business support in both still and moving image industries.