Tis the season for a rainbow dress and rainbow clothing… And when it comes to colour, nothing embraces colour like a rainbow dress right?
Why do we love rainbow dresses?
Well apart from looking uber cool and adding colour to your life, a rainbow dress, rainbow skirt, rainbow joggers, basically anything rainbow will kick-start your summer, add some serious colour to your wardrobe plus… and maybe most important of all… Wait for it… You can use apps like the KiraKira app to add sparkle to your rainbow outfits for Instagram! My work here is complete lol.
Top Tip: When searching for a rainbow dress either search ‘Rainbow or Multi’ to get the best results
Here’s one Holly Willoughby made earlier, go on, admit it, you want to do this too. Right?
Let’s face it. Everything in this world needs sparkle right? If you want to stay ahead of the trend, don’t wait until summer to buy your rainbow dress, you’ll probably be too late and they’ll probably be sold out in your size… Remember, festival season is upon us and now’s the time to get your wardrobe on FLEEK!
Here are 10 Rainbow Dresses and outfits that will inspire you for summer. The kind outfits you could wear to a koOKyLoCo Glitter Party
2. Rainbow Trim Jogger by boohoo is available from size 6 to 24 at £15 and you can get the matching crop top too. So whether you are super slim or cute and curvy, you’ll find a size to match your body.
3. ASOS Off Shoulder Sundress With Tiered Skirt In Rainbow Stripe is only £18!!!
5. Misspap Candice black rainbow stripe tracksuit on sale for £30
Take your look one step further with this Easy Rainbow Glitter Nails tutorial… And you can buy your OPI nail polish here
6. Jaded London Rainbow Sequin Plunge Catsuit £60… The ultimate festival catsuit…
7. Minga London Rainbow Stripes Unitard only £20.90… Need we say more?
8. Boohoo Rebecca Rainbow Stripe Rib Knit Jumper only £18.00
9. Attico Sequin-embellished rainbow tassel pouch will finish off any look!
10. Nasty Gal Good Vibrations Rainbow Skirt only £12…
DARE TO BARE (The item, I could only dream of wearing) – I had to add this Rainbow Sequin Cut Out Plunge Swimsuit… Although I would personally never dare to wear this, this is the type of outfit I WISH I could wear. If you would wear this, then simply leave a comment below, saying ‘YES I WOULD!’
See you at the next EVENT!!!