Following 4 successful, one-off events since late 2016, The Reggae Brunch is now launching Early Bird tickets for 10 weekly events at a range of venues across Central London starting on Saturday 6th August 2017 which also happens to coincide with Jamaica Independence day.
The Reggae Brunch parties are produced by the guys behind the nightlife brand ‘Xclusivetouch’, along with their DJ’s and with the ever-popular brunch meal in partnership with Cottons Rum Shack & Restaurant.
General tickets are available now via Design My Night and cost only £32. This price includes UNLIMITED RUM PUNCH for the first hour of the event and the 3-course meal with meat and vegetarian options will be available.
The Reggae Brunch
1 of 7
The Reggae Brunch Dates:
- Sunday 6th August – Secret Location (celebrating Jamaican Independence)
- Saturday 12th August – Secret Location
- Saturday 19th August – Secret Location
- Saturday 26th August – Secret Location (Carnival Special)
- Saturday 2nd September – Secret location
- Saturday 9th September – Secret Location
- Saturday 16th September – Secret Location
- Saturday 23rd September – Secret Location
- Saturday 30th September – Secret Location
- Saturday 7th October – Secret Location
Unlike traditional restaurant brunches, The Reggae Brunch has a party atmosphere with DJs and a hype host. Guests are dancing even when the food is served. Tables are cleared after the 3-course meal and that’s when the main party begins with complimentary face and body paint available at all events. Bring your flags, get yourself painted and most of all, HAVE FUN!
Get your tickets now from Design My Night and join The Reggae Brunch Party!