Getting a business idea off the ground is a challenge for most of us. Fear not. ABi is running a six day programme to help budding entrepreneurs to create and launch their own business. Workshops topics include:
• Turning Your Idea Into a Successful Business
• Tax, VAT, Regulation & Raising Finance
• Understanding Your Market
• Going Social: Using Social Media Effectively
• Sales, Marketing and Selling
• Making It Happen
At the end of these workshops you will have drafted your business plan. Plus, for six months afterwards, you will continue to receive:
• 1:1 Business Advice
• Opportunity to Test Trade
• Invitation to Networking Events
The cost of the programme is £1,425 per person but it will be offered free of charge to participants. This is because it is sponsored by the Department of Communities and Local Government (DCLG) and the Trust for London.
Start Your Own Business in 2015 runs on the 27/28/29/30 January 2015 & 3/4 February 2015 from 10am – 3.00pm @ The Grange, Neasden Lane, London NW10 1QB. Find out more about the Programme and fill in an application form now.