It’s Autumn! The weather has turned, it’s getting colder outside and the clocks have gone back. WHY!!! I’m not ready yet. On the other hand it means I can delve into the autumnal colours of my make up palettes to create this seasonal makeup look.
Here’s a simple Glam and very seasonal look. I used a selection of sleek palettes for the eyeshadows. Some were limited edition so I thought it best if I talked more about my colour choice rather than specific eyeshadows I used.
This would look great without the green underneath the eye for a more subtle look. I chose these plums and wine tones to represent the turning of the autumn leaves, and the teal green underneath just to bring a really earthy touch to the look.
- Take a deep warm brown eyeshadow and apply to the outer corner of the eye following along the crease of the eye.
- Blend this out a fair bit with a soft fluffy blending brush
- Take a deep plum colour and apply the all over the outer half of the eye. and above the crease line
- Blend this out again, the more the better, for a soft sultry look
- Add a rose gold colour to the inner half of the eyelid
- For underneath the eye use a teal green eyeliner
- On top of that, place a grassy green eyeshadow, to set the eyeliner and soften the look up
- Line the waterline with a black eye pencil
- Use a liquid liner for the top of the lash line
- Apply Mascara
- For the cheeks add a light shimmery pink blush
- For the lips: My new Matte Lipstick from soap and Glory called Pom Pom,
Ta Daaaaa! I am ready! No more will I feel miserable about my lost summer when I get to rock my sultry Rioja wine eye’s and lips. Yum
For more tips tricks and reviews check out my blog TillyLiLoves
Written by the effervescent Tilly Li