Red Bull Reporter is a nationwide search to find the best young music & culture, and sports writers, filmmakers, photographers and presenters, giving them the chance of a lifetime: to use their skills and indulge their passions as a Red Bull Reporter.
The winner will be covering many exciting assignments including world-class sports, cutting-edge music, and innovative culture events and also the chance of working overseas.
How to become a Red Bull Reporter:
* Go to www.redbullreporter.com
* Check out one or all of the briefs in the Become a Reporter section.
* Respond to the briefs by registering and uploading your best work in writing, photography, film or presenting (or all four) – you can upload as much stuff, as many times as you like from 30th March onwards when the site becomes open to submissions, however you can register on the site now and check out the assignments and briefs
* After reviewing your submission/s, the Red Bull editorial team will add you to the Reporter Pool
* Once you become part of the Red Bull Reporter Pool you will receive regular newsletters and have the opportunity to be selected for incredible assignments!
* Keep uploading new work to improve your chances of being selected
* View, share and comment on other Reporter’s submissions and content
Words by Nadifa Sheikhey