Whether sculpting designer stubble, cultivating a goatee or going for a clean-shaven look, most men have suffered from skin irritation caused by shaving. Considering that on average men shave 2-3 times a week, it is surprising they do not do more to care for their skin.
The newly launched Clarisonic makes looking after your skin as straightforward, fast and painless as brushing your teeth. Clarisonic was developed by the primary inventor of the Sonicare® toothbrush, which uses sonic technology to clean the teeth. The expert team has harnessed sonic micro-massage technology, creating a professional-calibre brush which oscillates at a sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second.
* Because it is waterproof, it can be used in the shower.
* The brush works to cleanse the face, neck and body, gently massaging dirt and impurities from the skin
* The brush can even be used to apply shaving cream.
* 81% of men reported a closer, smoother shave with the Clarisonic, with less irritation and fewer incidents of irritating rash and razor bumps
* Clarisonic is ideal for men on-the-go
* Alongside great handling and speed, you can “change gears,” moving through multiple different speed and duration settings. It is also perfect for gym and fitness addicts
* The Clarisonic is remarkably gentle for all skin types
* Clarisonic is one of the fastest growing skin care products in the US and now it is available in the UK for the first time.
* Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System is available at SpaceNK stores nationwide (for a list of stockists visit www.spacenk.co.uk).
* The Classic skin care system for the face costs £150 whilst the Plus model for the face and body costs £175. Replacement brush heads are sold separately for £20.
More information about Clarisonic:
Please visit www.clarisonic.com/uk or telephone 0800 988 4864.
Words by Lea James