The most anticipated eye palette is here! The Urban Decay Smoky Palette is now available. Urban Decay packed this Smoky Naked Palette with a dozen sultry, smoky neutrals, including nine never-before-seen shades and three exclusives from past palettes.
Experiment with warm bronzes, dimensional grays, rich browns, gorgeous taupes and deep black. From mattes and satins to shades with sparkle, Naked Smoky Palette has it all. Each shade in Naked Smoky features Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.
Related: Mac Foundation – The Breakdown
Customers can sign up NOW to be the first to buy it, simply go to www.houseoffraser.co.uk/UrbanDecay and you will receive an email on the 5th August 2015 with your chance to buy the Smoky Eye Palette early. For FREE Buy & Collect, order by midnight on the 5th August 2015 to receive it by midday on the 6th August 2015.
- High (champagne shimmer w/micro-glitter)
- Dirtysweet (medium bronze)
- Radar (metallic taupe w/iridescent micro-glitter)
- Armor (metallic silver-taupe w/tonal sparkle)
- Slanted (light metallic gray)
- Dagger (medium charcoal w/micro-shimmer)
- Black Market (jet-black satin)
- Smolder (deep plum-taupe)
- Password (cool taupe matte)
- Whiskey (rich brown matte)
- Combust (soft pink-taupe)
- Thirteen (light beige satin)
Be smart, while everyone else tries to get their’s from UD, you can simply shop all your Urban Decay needs at House Of Fraser.
Urban Decay NAKED SMOKY Palette | Makeup Tutorial