Want to make your business idea happen? Virgin Media Pioneers can help.
Whether you’re a budding eBay entrepreneur or someone who’s spotted a gap in the market, we can help you cut a new path.
Virgin Media Pioneers is all about helping young entrepreneurs ‘make their ideas happen’. It’s an online space where you can get help to develop your idea, pick up new skills and create your own network.
There’s a whole online community of people just like you, all learning the ropes and starting something new. What’s more, you can get information and support from a number of experienced entrepreneurs and advisors who’ve been there, done it and sold the t-shirt.
How does it work?
All you need to do is join the community and get stuck in. You can watch entrepreneur’s video blogs or add one of your own. To get a taste of what it’s like to use Virgin Media Pioneers watch our Getting Started video then Take the Tour.
For more information on Virgin Media Pioneers visit our FAQs.
Virgin Media Pioneers provides you with the opportunity to:
- Learn from others. Get expert business advice from experienced entrepreneurs and other fellow Pioneers.
- Share your journey. Promote your business, get encouragement on your ideas and progress
- Connect with others. Grow your network, find support and practical help with your business.
- Gain recognition for your efforts in our annual awards ceremony
- Be a part of a fun and friendly community of other entrepreneurs just like you
Virgin Media Pioneers is celebrating Global Entrepreneurship Week
Global Entrepreneurship Week (November 15 – 21, 2010) is an annual movement exposing millions of people to entrepreneurial experiences. Last year over 7.5 million people attended 32,000 events across 88 countries.
This year Virgin Media Pioneers will be joining forces with Global Entrepreneurship Week by challenging a different myth surrounding entrepreneurship on each day of the week.
Want to know more? Visit www.gew.org.uk
Connect with Virgin Media Pioneers
Visit Us: www.virginmediapioneers.com
Blog RSS: http://blog.virginmediapioneers.com/feed/