We’ve been following Vogue Williams instagram for a while now, not just because of the sexy selfies or the workout clips but because we are fans of the DJ, model, TV presenter and radio host of Houseparty.
In the news: After a tough 12 days in the jungle, Vogue Williams was crowned the winner of Bear Grylls: Mission Survive. Triumphing over Kelly Holmes and Mike Tindall, Vogue Williams took the coveted first place spot and said, “This is insane,” Williams declared as she celebrated her win.
If you want to read more on Vogue Williams victory simple go to Digital Spy and read her interviews. However we are here for a different reason. We are here to talk about Vogue Williams instagram and her lovely blog, aptly named mynameisvogue.com
1. If you are into fitness then you can keep up to date with Vogue’s fitness regime.
2. If you love fashion you can keep up with her latest style trends from her blog and more.
3. More trendy outfits from Vogue Williams
4. Michelle looks cute in this little skater dress from the The Ivory Closet
5. Strike a pose.
6. This photo hits tabloids such and the daily mail and others. We must admit, she does have great legs.
7. Every girl should have a little black dress, but look at her shoes, can you see she is wearing one of our favourite shoe designer’s Sophia Webster.
8. Get Sporty. Her body is perfect.
9. Such kissable lips.
10. We absolutely love her sense of style.
Do you really need more reasons to follow Vogue Williams instagram? We think not. Check out her blog too, its fun, its excited and its so cool. We where a little jealous when we found out the Vogue went to the Boux Avenue party, we where patiently waiting for an invite but got nothing lol. Who would want to go to a Boux Avenue lingerie party eh?