Below are the list of top ten fashionable men according to a recent survey by website www.mycelebrityfashion.co.uk
The site usually offers females advice on the latest trends to get their wardrobe up to celeb-style, but this time the topic was strictly men. Selecting from a list of 50 men, the results showed that nearly two-thirds of women liked the smart-casual style of George Lamb – presenter of Big Brother’s Little Brother.
George was not the only man of Big Brother taking the spotlight. Winner of Celebrity Big Brother 2010 Alex Reid, made it into the top ten with 33% of women liking his look – although the website didn’t question whether it was his tight tops and jeans they preferred, or his stilettos and frocks!
So, do you agree with the list?
1. Coming first place with 67% was David Beckham
2. Runner up scoring 62% was George Lamb
3. Third place with 54% was JLS’s Aston Merrygold
4. In fourth place was Channel 4’s T4 presenter Steve Jones with 49%
5. Fifth place was given to the man scoring 41% – Russell Brand
6. It was Black Eyed Peas member Will-I-Am coming 6th place with 38%
7. In seventh place was Alex Reid gaining 33% of the vote
8. In eighth place Vernon Kay scored 25%
9. Second to last place with 21% was actor Johnny Depp
10. And in last place was Simon Cowell with 20%
So those are the men, there are the scores, do you rate these men on their wardrobe tastes?
Words by Melissa Lewars