Inspired by the true story of World War II’s first African American fighter squadron, RED TAILS is a thrilling action-packed film with the most realistic dogfights ever to hit the screen.
The much anticipated George Lucas project will be released in the UK and Ireland by Momentum Pictures on June 6th, the 68th anniversary of the D-Day landings.
Executive Produced by George Lucas, Produced by Rick McCallum and Charles Floyd Johnson, Written by John Ridley (THREE KINGS) and Aaron McGruder (THE BOONDOCKS) and Directed by Anthony Hemingway (THE WIRE), RED TAILS tells the tale of the heroic 332nd fighter group of the U.S. Army Air Corps who overcame racial discrimination to become one of the most distinguished squadrons in World War II.
Starring Academy Award® winner Cuba Gooding Jr (JERRY MAGUIRE), Academy Award nominee Terrence Howard (IRON MAN), Nate Parker (THE SECRET LIFE OF BEES), David Oyelowo (RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES, SPOOKS) and Grammy Award winning singer Ne-Yo (BATTLE LOS ANGELES.)
To celebrate the release of this epic action adventure, we are giving away 2 tickets to the preview screening gala on 23rd May.
To be in with a chance of winning watch the trailer below and answer the following questions:
How many planes are being flown in the opening trailer sequence?
Send your answer to email@example.com and be sure to write RED TAILS in the subject header. Good Luck!
Follow us on: Facebook/RedTailsUK
Terms and Conditions
- Open to residents of the U.K mainland only.
- Winners must be available on the evening of the 23rd May 2012.
- Travel expenses to the gala screening location are not included in the prize.
- No purchase necessary – free prize draw.
- Closing date for free prize draw 21/05/2012.
- Winner will be picked at random from all entries received on 21/05/2012.
- Winner will be notified on 21/05/2012 by email that they have won the prize.
- If the prize is not claimed by 22/05/2012, another prize winner will be drawn and the original prize winner forfeits the prize.
- The prize fund consists of x2 tickets to the evening gala screening.
- The prize will be arranged directly with the winner.
- In the event the prize becomes unavailable, it may be replaced by one of equal or greater value.
- One entry per household.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The prize is non transferable and non refundable.
- Promoter’s decision is final and in the event of a dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize draw not open to employees of Flavour Magazine, Momentum Pictures or its agencies.
- Promoter: Flavour Magazine, The Salmon Centre, LYST, 43 Old Jamaica Road, City of London SE16 4TE
- The competition is being run, promoted and fulfilled by Promoter. Neither Lucasfilm Ltd. nor any of its subsidiaries and affiliates are in any way a sponsor of the competition or responsible for any obligations in connection with the competition.
- Copyright and Trademark notice: Red Tails™ and all characters, names and related indicia are trademark of & © 2012 Lucasfilm Ltd.