Penguin is pleased to announce that 24th September 2015 marks a major milestone for author Jojo Moyes as they publish the long-awaited sequel to the international phenomenon Me Before You, After You.
When one story ends, another begins…
Lou Clark has lots of questions.
Like how it is she’s ended up working in an airport bar, spending every shift watching other people jet off to new places.
Or why the flat she’s owned for a year still doesn’t feel like home.
Whether her close-knit family can forgive her for what she did eighteen months ago.
And will she ever get over the love of her life.
What Lou does know for certain is that something has to change.
Then, one night, it does.
But does the stranger on her doorstep hold the answers Lou is searching for – or just more questions?
Close the door and life continues: simple, ordered, safe.
Open it and she risks everything. But Lou once made a promise to live. And if she’s going to keep it, she has to invite them in..
We have two incredible novels to give away including the amazing Me Before You – which in 2016 will be hitting our screens as a major film adaptation starring Sam Claflin (The Hunger Games) and Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones) – and a copy of the long-awaited sequel After You, for one lucky winner!
For your chance to win this prize bundle, just answer the question below:
Name the two actors in the upcoming adaptation of Me Before You:
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lawrence
- Sam Claflin and Emilia Clarke
- Liam Hemsworth and Lily Collins
Email us with your name, address and answer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to write “After You Book Competition” in the subject header. Winners will be chosen at Random on 8th of October 2015. Good Luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition closes 8th October 2015
- Open to UK participants
- 1 (one) winner will receive 1 (one) copy of Me Before You, paperback and 1 (one) copy of After You, hardback.
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.