Celebrating this week’s release of action KING ARTHUR: LEGEND OF THE SWORD, directed by Guy Ritchie and starring Charlie Hunnam and Jude Law, you have the chance to get your hands on a set of brilliantly branded goodies.
When the child Arthur’s father is murdered, Vortigern (Jude Law), Arthur’s uncle, seizes the crown. Robbed of his birthright and with no idea who he truly is, Arthur comes up the hard way in the back alleys of the city. But once he pulls the sword from the stone, his life is turned upside down and he is forced to acknowledge his true legacy…whether he likes it or not.
For the chance to win one of three goodie bags including a wool backpack, fur-effect phone case, leather keyring and a sword selfie stick, just answer the question below.
‘King Arthur: Legend of the Sword’ stars this actor as Arthur. He is currently on the big screen in ‘The Lost City of Z’ and previously starred in the popular television series ‘Sons of Anarchy’. Name this actor.
Prize bundle includes; King Arthur: Legend of the Sword’ branded items: microfiber cleaning cloth, ladies’ wool backpack with leather patch, leather keyring, sword selfie stick, fur-effect phone case for iPhone 6 / iPhone 7.
To be in with a chance of winning one of three prize bundles, simply email your answer, name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to add ‘King Arthur Prize Bundle Competition’ to the subject line. Winners will be chosen at random on June 1st, 2017. GOOD LUCK!
KING ARTHUR: LEGEND OF THE SWORD is released in cinemas 19 May 2017, previews May 17 & 18.
© 2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All rights reserved.
- Competition closes 01/06/2017
- Prize for each of 3 (three) winners will be 1 (one) of each of the following ‘King Arthur: Legend of the Sword’ branded items: microfiber cleaning cloth, ladies’ wool backpack with leather patch, leather keyring, sword selfie stick, fur-effect phone case for iPhone 6 / iPhone 7.
- The Promoter of this competition is Flavour Mag.
- Prize is subject to availability. Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter or Warner Bros. In this situation, the Warner Bros. may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable.
- No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable. Eligibility for the Prize may be subject to signing Warner Bros. Prize Acceptance Form (available on request).