IN THE HEART OF THE SEA arrives in UK cinemas Boxing Day and to celebrate the release of this epic action adventure, we are offering 2 lucky winners the chance to get their hands on some awesome merchandise!
In the winter of 1820, the New England whaling ship Essex was assaulted by something no one could believe: a whale of mammoth size and will, and an almost human sense of vengeance. The real-life maritime disaster would inspire Herman Melville’s Moby-Dick. But that told only half the story. “In the Heart of the Sea” reveals the encounter’s harrowing aftermath, as the ship’s surviving crew is pushed to their limits and forced to do the unthinkable to stay alive. Braving storms, starvation, panic and despair, the men will call into question their deepest beliefs, from the value of their lives to the morality of their trade, as their captain searches for direction on the open sea and his first mate still seeks to bring the great whale down.
We’ve got 2 amazing merchandise sets to give away, including an anchor keychain, match case, sweatshirt and more! To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, all you need to do is answer the movie question below:
In The Heart of the Sea stars this actor as veteran first mate Owen Chase. He most recently starred as the title role in the Thor film franchise as well as The Avengers and Rush. Name the actor.
- Chris Hemsworth
- Tom Hiddleston
- Mark Ruffalo
We have 2 sets of this amazing prize bundle to give away, simply email your answer with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to write “In The Heart of the Sea Competition” in the subject header. Winners will be chosen at Random on 7th of January 2016. Good Luck!
IN THE HEART OF THE SEA is in cinemas Boxing Day (December 26th)
Join the Twitter conversation with #InTheHeartOfTheSea
For more information on IN THE HEART OF THE SEA visit https://www.warnerbros.co.uk/movies/in-the-heart-of-the-sea
©2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions
- Competition will close on 07/01/2016.
- Open to UK residents only.
- Flavourmag is the competition promoter.
- Prize for 2 (two) winners is one (1) set of premium merchandise including Match Case, Anchor Keychain, Sunset Crewneck Sweatshirt, Rope Tote, Blue Washed Hat, Flask and Shot Set In Wooden Box
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.