To coincide with the release of LONDON HAS FALLEN starring Gerard Butler, Morgan Freeman, Aaron Eckhart, Charlotte Riley, and Angela Bassett, we are giving you the chance to get your hands on an exciting survival pack, with goodies including binoculars, USB, t-shirt, barrel bag, beanie hat and a carabiner torch inside.
The sequel to the worldwide smash-hit Olympus Has Fallen begins in London, where the British Prime Minister has passed away under mysterious circumstances. His funeral is a must-attend event for leaders of the western world. But what starts out as the most protected event on earth, turns into a deadly plot to kill the world’s most powerful leaders, devastate every known landmark in the British capital, and unleash a terrifying vision of the future.
Only three people have any hope of stopping it: the President of the United States, his formidable secret service head (Gerard Butler), and an English MI-6 agent who rightly trusts no one.
We have an epic bundle of LONDON HAS FALLEN merchandise to give away to THREE (3) lucky readers. To enter this great competition, simply watch the trailer and answer the question below.
Following the attack, which of the five world leaders is left unaccounted for?
- The French president
- The American president
- The British prime minister
To win one of these amazing prize bundles simply email your answer with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to write “London Has Fallen Competition” in the subject header. Winners will be chosen at Random on 30th of March 2016. Good Luck!
Terms and conditions
- Competition closes on Thursday 30th March 2016 at 1:00PM GMT.
- The Promoter is Lions Gate UK Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 04046807). The competition is run in association with Flavour.
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize.
- To enter the competition, users must watch the trailer and submit the correct answer to the following question – “Following the attack, which of the world leaders is left unaccounted for? a) The French president b) The American president c) The British prime minister”
- If entering through Twitter, users must tweet the correct answer to the following question “Name the Secret Service agent who plays Mike Banning in #LondonHasFallen for a chance to #win 1/3 goody bags” by the closing time stated in the competition tweet.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the competition. If entering though Twitter, a valid Twitter account that clearly identifies the holder as being a Twitter user is needed.
- All entrants must abide by the terms and conditions required by Twitter.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Prize for each winner is a ONE (1) survival goody bag containing ONE (1) t-shirt, ONE (1) USB, ONE (1) pair of binoculars, ONE (1) Carabiner torch, ONE (1) beanie hat and ONE (1) barrel bag.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Promoter by email/telephone provided on entry/direct message to their Twitter profile.
- If a winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner(s) will be contacted.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the winner(s).
- By entering the competition, the winner(s) give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
- By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate UK Limited or Flavour or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The names of the winner(s) will be announced on the Promoter’s website and may be obtained for three months after the competition close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ and marked with the name “London Has Fallen Merchandise Competition Winners.”
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.