The Nice Guys struts in UK cinemas Friday 3, June and to celebrate, you have the chance to win not only the soundtrack on a cool pink vinyl but also a 70s inspired coffee table book!
Watch this awesome action-comedy ahead of it’s release.
“The Nice Guys” takes place in 1970s Los Angeles, when down-on-his-luck private eye Holland March (Gosling) and hired enforcer Jackson Healy (Crowe) must work together to solve the case of a missing girl and the seemingly unrelated death of a porn star. During their investigation, they uncover a shocking conspiracy that reaches up to the highest circles of power.
The film also stars young actress Angourie Rice, Matt Bomer (the “Magic Mike” films, HBO’s “The Normal Heart”), Margaret Qualley (HBO’s “The Leftovers”), Keith David (TV’s “Community”) and Oscar winner Kim Basinger (“L.A. Confidential”).
Shane Black directed the film from an original screenplay he wrote with Anthony Bagarozzi. Joel Silver (“Non-Stop,” “The Matrix” films, the “Sherlock Holmes” films) produced the film under his Silver Pictures banner. Ken Kao, Hal Sadoff, Alex Walton and Michael J. Malone served as executive producers.
The behind-the-scenes creative team included Oscar-winning director of photography Philippe Rousselot (“A River Runs Through It,” the “Sherlock Holmes” films), production designer Richard Bridgland (“Serena,” “Unknown”), editor Joel Negrón (“21 Jump Street,” “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen”), and costume designer Kym Barrett (“The Matrix” films, “The Amazing Spider-Man”). The score was composed by John Ottman (“X-Men: Days of Future Past”) & David Buckley (TV’s “The Good Wife”).
A Silver Pictures Production in association with Waypoint Entertainment, “The Nice Guys” will be released in the UK on June 3, 2016 by Icon Film Distribution.
The Nice Guys opens nationwide across the UK on 3 June 2016
For your chance to win, simply email your full name and address to email@example.com and be sure to write ‘Nice Guys’ in the subject header. Winner will be chosen at random on 26th May 2016. Good Luck!
For more information on the film, please visit www.NiceGuysMovie.co.uk
The Nice Guys Twitter | twitter.com/NiceGuysMovieUK
The Nice Guys Facebook | facebook.com/NiceGuysMovieUK
The Nice Guys Instagram | instagram.com/NiceGuysMovieUK
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes 26th May 2016
- Open to UK residents only
- Flavourmag is the competition promoter
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- Winners will be picked and contacted by the site.
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery
- If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.