To celebrate the forthcoming release of Selma, in cinemas 6th February 2015, Flavourmag is giving one reader/viewer the chance to see the film at an advanced preview screening.
SELMA, the story of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s historic struggle to secure voting rights for African-Americans, will open in UK cinemas on 6th February. 2015 marks the 50th anniversary of this pivotal moment in the US Civil Rights Movement and this triumphant story of the power of the people.
Watch the trailer here:
ADVANCED PREVIEW SCREENING:
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to the advanced preview screening of Selma on 2nd February 2015 in at Millbank Altitude, all you need to do is email your name and mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to write Selma in the subject header.
Selma Premiere Tickets
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Flavour Magazine Ltd and its group companies, and Pathé UK, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to 127 Ionian Building, 45 Narrow Street, London, E14 8DX within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by 6pm on 29th Jan 2015.
6. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter by 12pm on 30th Jan 2015. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner by this deadline or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize will be posted to winner by Pathé UK using registered post. A signature will be required upon delivery
8. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
9. Winners will receive two tickets to an advanced preview screening of Selma at Altitude Millbank, Millbank Tower, 21 – 24 Millbank, London SW1P 4QP, on Monday, February 2, 2015.
10. The prize does not include travel, accommodation food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs.
11. Doors to the screening open at 6.00pm and the audience must be seated by 6.30pm. “Selma” is rated 12A and the winner’s guest must meet the age criteria according to the film’s certification. Where the winner’s guest is under 18 years of age, they must have prior parental or guardian permission. Pathé UK reserves the right to refuse admittance where, at its sole discretion, these conditions are not met.
12. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and non-exchangeable. There are no cash alternatives.
13. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
14. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
15. Flavour Magazine is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of Pathé.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED