To help bring Londoners together during the national US holiday, Jim Beam will be offering guests at Porky’s BBQ Bankside a Thanksgiving celebration for two, for just £20.00.
The fun doesn’t stop there, Jim Beam and Porky’s BBQ will be offering guests a full night of entertainment as they dine, with a live Blue Grass band on Thursday and a raft of games, including Giant Jenga and games on Friday.
In addition to an array of festive Cranberry, Maple and Old Fashioned Highball cocktails, visitors can give thanks for a bountiful harvest as they tuck into an all-American feast for just £20.00, which includes:
- Starters Jalapeno Croquettes & Hickory BBQ Sauce (VG)
- Popcorn Chicken & Porky’s X Jim Beam BBQ Sauce
- Main Course Half-Rack Of Ribs And Fries (Jim Beam Kentucky Red BBQ Sauce)
- Smoked Turkey, Pulled Pork Stuffing & Green Onion Mash with Jim Beam Cranberry Highball Sauce
- Pulled Jackfruit Plate with Slaw & Cornbread (Vegan Without Cornbread)
- Bourbon Chocolate Brownie with Ice Cream & Caramel Sauce
- Pumpkin Pie & Whipped Cream
WHERE: Porky’s BBQ, Bankside
ADDRESS: 18 New Globe Walk, London, SE1 9DR
GETTING THERE: 5-minute walk from London Bridge station
TIMES: Thursday 22nd November – Friday 23rd November 2018, from 7.00pm onwards
PRICE: £20.00 for two, three-course meals (just £10.00 per person)