Youth lifestyle publication Flavour Magazine showcases some of music’s most exciting, emerging stars and is a big supporter of the UK music scene and New Skool Rules is a platform for music industry professionals, but also for talent to exchange knowledge, create new networks and most of all to do business taking place in Rotterdam 1-3 April 2011.
This year sees Flavour become a media partner with New Skool Rules to give one UK artist a once-in-a lifetime opportunity to be flown out to Rotterdam in The Netherlands and be put up in a hotel and perform live at the event and mingle with the A&R department of a major labels along with many other delegates working in various facets of the music industry.
New Skool Rules – the largest international Hip Hop and R&B conference worldwide is a three-day event, with seminars, exchange program, concerts, after parties, a fashion show and speeddatesessions. All these aspects contribute to creating new business opportunities for delegates of New Skool Rules and giving an overview of the New Skool Culture worldwide.
You can enter by sending a YouTube link of your video to email@example.com and 10 artists will be chosen by members of the New Skool Rules and Flavour Magazine panel and submitted for the public to vote which artist should attend the event. The deadline for video’s February 14th.
Your Submission Must:
• Be an original work
• Not infringe upon the intellectual property rights, or defame or invade the publicity or privacy rights, of any third party, living or deceased;
• You must be over 18.
• Be submitted in one of the following file formats: WMV, AVI, MOV and MPG for or YouTube link.
• Be no more than 100 MB for videos and no more than 5 MB for songs.
• In the sole discretion of Administrator, be suitable for family audiences. Without limitation, Entries (including associated titles, user names and artist or band names) shall not contain any lyrics, images, or other content that is or contains: unlawful behavior, profanity, nudity, explicit sexuality, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or is hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive or objectionable;
• Be from an identifiable source. Band must not create a false identity, or impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity;
You will receive a confirmation email – make sure you add us to your safe sender list. If you make it to the finals please promote yourself and encourage your network of friends and fans to go online and vote.
In order to be declared a winner you must be able to perform on the date specified for the event and have a valid passport to travel.