This April, the Maldives’ newest family-friendly opening, Emerald Maldives Resort & SPA, has announced an egg-citing Easter programme for 2020, launching alongside their new family package.
Those looking for sun, sea, sand and laughter with all of the family can head to this luxurious paradise located on the Raa Atoll, Northern Maldives, for Easter-themed dinner parties with live music, fun-filled activities in the Kids Club, spa treatments, water sports and poolside relaxation.
Underwater Easter Egg Hunt in the Kids Club
The Dolphin Kids Club (one of the largest in the Maldives) boasts a zip-wire, Splash Park, trampolines, slides and climbing frames, and is open for children to enjoy fun in the sun from 8am to 9pm each day. Little ones can retreat to the Dolphin Club this April for a variety of Easter games and activities including an exciting underwater Easter egg hunt. Whether children want to get creative with Easter bunny masks or egg painting, test their baking skills with tasty chocolate cookie decoration or join the fun of special kid’s pool party at the mini pool, there’s something for all children to enjoy at Emerald.
Easter Feasts with Live Music
With all guests staying on a deluxe all-inclusive basis, families will be spoilt for choice with the array of delectable dining options on offer – including South American, Asian, Western and local Maldivian cuisine.
Dinners and events include:
Easter Saturday – 11th April
- A wine-pairing dinner at the rustic-chic Beach Grill bar overlooking the crystal-clear lagoon.
- A White Party with Emerald’s resident DJ at the Sunset Pool Café, located on one of the most spectacular areas of the island where families can enjoy barefoot dancing in the sand accompanied by live music
Easter Sunday – 12th April
- On Easter Saturday and Sunday, Emerald’s main Mediterranean buffet restaurant boasting international cuisines and live cooking stations, Aqua, will host a mouth-watering Easter buffet dinner and lunch curated by Head Chef Aldo Cadau
- Live music from a two-piece band at Aqua, for guests to enjoy the buzzy atmosphere into the night, for a celebration to remember
Easter Monday – 13th April
- A moment to remember with a wine-tasting event in the lagoon, where adults can taste fine wines and delectable canapés surrounded by the natural beauty of the Indian Ocean
Easter Delight Spa Packages
- At the Emerald SPA, cocooned by lush canopies and palm trees creating the illusion of a Balinese jungle, guests looking for some added rest and relaxation on their holiday can indulge in a full range of Balinese, Ayurvedic and Thai based rituals and treatments. Understanding that Easter is a holiday of quality time with the family, Emerald Maldives are offering specially curated Mother & Daughter and Father & Son Easter Delight spa packages, including a heavenly full body massage for adults and the choice of back and foot massages or body scrubs for kids, using child-friendly products which are kinder to younger skin. Luxury skincare brand Elemis is used in all treatments, and the spa is also home to a tranquil relaxation area with an Indonesian style pool, a steam bath, sauna and jacuzzi.
20% off on the best available rate for a minimum of 7 night’s stay for a maximum of two adults and two children. Offer includes deluxe all-inclusive package, complimentary 60 minutes massage for two adults and 1 x in-room family breakfast. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information and to book, please visit emerald-maldives.com