A round up of the weeks most flavoursome tweets. Who’s checking out who and who’s beefing with who. Let the tweets commence!
1.Double Brit winner Tinie Tempah must have ran out of inspirations for penning hits, let’s hope he hasn’t passed out just yet.
Watching deal or no deal….is it me or is Noel Edmonds chatting up alll the girls on his show today? Hahahahahah (TinieTempah)
2. Wretch 32 figures out an issue to bring up on the Jeremy Kyle show.
Y would they have a eye phone and not a ear phone? Lol (Wretch32)
3.Alesha Dixon’s encounter with Usher seemed to have left her red faced. If only she busted out some of her scandalous moves and showed Usher the bad girl she really is.
4. Unlike Lily Allen, the Sat Nav decided not to be good to green.
Fucking sat nav Liverpool I’m round the corner just trying to get to you! (professorgreen)
5.Wiley gives Mz Bratt the green light.
Mz brat is today’s main talking point for me she looks so peng in that video (WileyArtist)
6.Looks like Fazer and Tulisa N-Dubz have had to resort to Twitter in order to communicate. On your best behaviour Tulisa or else.
@officialtulisa Stop bein an internet gangsta!! Remember us 3gotta travel in da same car today!! Me and dappz will terrorise u 4da whole day (ndubz)
7. Raining men? Raining girls by the looks of it for Nicki Minaj.
The girlz are practically giving me lap dances! WOW (NICKIMINAJ)
8. Well well well…JME has definitely taken this Blam business a bit too serious now.
If it was possible to do so, would you permanently install a song into your elbow? (JmeBBK)
9. Jessie J’s forthcoming single is looking rather predictable. Forget about the sex tag?
I’ve never denied it. Whoopie doo guys, yes, I’ve dated girls and I’ve dated boys – get over it. It’s not a secret.” (jessiejofficial)
10. Will.i.am just can’t get enough of the internet.
I put my facebook in her twitter then she was youtubin my google and I was going yahoo. bada bing. I can’t wait to put my amazon in her ebay (iamwill)
Words by Melek Derebeyli