The final film in the iconic ‘hood trilogy, BrOTHERHOOD hits cinemas August 29 and to celebrate the release, we are giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the World Premiere.
BrOTHERHOOD follows Sam as he faces up to the new world after AdULTHOOD and realises it also comes with new problems and new challenges. Sam knows that to survive he must face his issues head on, and knows he will require old friends to help him survive new dangers. Noel Clarke reprises the role of Sam Peel with breakthrough Grime artist Stormzy appearing alongside him as Yardz. The film is written and directed by Noel Clarke and also stars Arnold Oceng (AdULTHOOD), Jason Maza (Fishtank) and Olivia Chenery (Penny Dreadful).
Watch the trailer here
We have 2 pairs of tickets to the BrOTHERHOOD premiere taking place in London on 23rd August 2016 to give away to TWO lucky readers. To enter this great competition, simply watch the trailer and answer the question below.
According to Sam, what is more dangerous than someone with nothing to lose?
- Someone who has never lost before
- Someone who loses everyday
- Someone who stands to lose everything
Send your answer along with your full name and address to email@example.com and be sure to write ‘BROTHERHOOD’ in the subject header. Good Luck!
Terms and conditions
- Competition opens on Monday 15th August 2016 at 10am.
- Competition closes on Friday 19th August 2016 at 8pm
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over when entering the competition and resident in the UK. The Promoter has the right, at its discretion, to request proof of age and residence for the winner to receive the prize. Entrants under 18 must make sure that their parent/guardian have consented to their entry into the competition and to these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is free of charge.
- Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition, entrants must watch the trailer and submit the correct answer to the question above by the competition closing date and time.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- Prize for the winner is 2 x tickets to the premiere of BrOTHERHOOD taking place on 23rd August 2016 in Vue Westfield London, which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prize does not include travel or accommodation. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The prize winner will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Grapevine by email/telephone provided on entry within 24 hours of the competition closing date.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 24 hours of initial contact.
- If the prize winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- By entering the competition, the prize winner confirms that they are free to attend the premiere from 6pm on the day of the event.
- Tickets for entry to the premiere can be collected by the prize winner on the day of the event with proof of ID required to receive the prize.
- If the prize winner is aged under 18, they must be accompanied by an adult to the premiere. No one under 15 will be admitted.
- Entry to and attendance at the premiere is subject to respectful and appropriate behaviour. The dress code is smart. The Promoter reserves the right to deny the prize winner and their guest entry and revoke their attendance at the event should they not adhere to the dress code and should they behave inappropriately.
- The Cinema reserves the right to refuse entry in accordance with its own policies.
- The event may be filmed by the Promoter as part of the publicity for BrOTHERHOOD. The prize winner and their guest may be asked to sign a release form giving their permission should they be in the background of any footage.
- In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled, no alternative event will be arranged and no alternative prize will be available for the prize winner.
- The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The competition is run in association with Flavourmag and Grapevine Digital Limited.
- This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited, Grapevine Digital Limited or Flavourmag or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- The prize winner must confirm their address in order to receive the prize.
- By entering the competition, the prize winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
- By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotor assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name and district/county of the prize winner will be announced on twitter and may be obtained for three months after the competition close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ marked with the name ‘BrOTHERHOOD Premiere Ticket Competition Winner’.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.