FWRD by Elyse Walker is the place to go for luxury FWRD dresses, skirts, shoes and more. Housing designers such as Saint Laurent, Isabel Marant, Chloe, Valentino, Givenchy and Balenciaga you’ll find amazing dresses and outfits fit for a queen.
Whether you like sexy minidresses or sparkling sequin dresses, cool cutouts outfits or chic separates, FWRD has everything you need for the uber glam, ultra cool, modern day women.
On FWRD You’ll find stylish, Maxi Dresses, Mini Dresses, Cocktail Dresses and more from top fashion designers and for the budget conscious shopper, look no further than the FWRD sale dress page to see, blow your mind bargains.
Do you want to be the best-dressed guest in the room? Here are 10 FWRD dresses (plus a few skirts) that are so special!
1. Rainbow hue ATTICO Sequin Dress – A rainbow colour palette decorates a sequin embellished dress featuring a wrap around front. Just add sparkle filter!
2. Y Project Open Side Skirt – This will make the boys and girls weep!
3. Fannie Schiavoni Scale Dress – Dangerously provocative… It doesn’t get more Glitterati than this!
4. Alessandra Rich Polka Dot Mini Dress – Isn’t this the cutest? This dress breaks all rules… Overtly seductive, yet modest in its approach. The women that wear’s this FWRD dress, knows what she’s got and flaunts it in the most ladylike fashion!
5. Fannie Schiavoni Metal Mesh Dress – Only for the brave… Need I say more?
6. Attico Short Robe Dress – The keyword is ‘Short’… Just the missing ingredients, sunshine and cocktails!
7. Magda Butrym Boca Skirt – OMG, I love this…
8. Sandra Mansour for FWRD Vague Pourpre Dress – Just imagine all the places, you could wear this dress!
9. Dion Lee Mirror Lapel Dress – That moment when masculine meets feminine!
10. IRO Yrassa Dress – I’d want to wear this in the daytime, evening and during the night!
There you have it. Isn’t there something so special about these 10 FWRD dresses?
FWRD also have a range of intimates and swimwear like this Norma Kamali Studded Marissa Swimsuit
Hurry on over to FWRD dresses and see for yourself!